Applications for Beneficiaries closed for 2022.
A Beneficiary of Pawsitively Elgin is actively involved in the planning committee and participates fully in the Pawsitively Elgin annual event. Two rescues are chosen each year to split the *profits from the event.
It's all about the PAWS!
Puppy Rocky - adopted through Helping Paws Rescue
In order to become a beneficiary of Pawsitively Elgin, a rescue must:
- provide proof their rescues has an adoption application and process
- provide a letter from their veterinarian office stating that they provide services for the rescue and those services include neutering and spaying
- sign Beneficiary Commitment Form (contract) that they will abide by the policies of Pawsitively Eglin
- understand that their contract is in place for 1 year only however they can reapply each year
- participate as an active Committee Member (only 1 per rescue) by attending all meetings
- participate in the event by having a “host” booth
- help in providing volunteers for the day of the event
- agree to provide a detailed list as to what the money the rescue received was used for – this information will be made public by Pawsitively Elgin in full transparency to its committee, vendors and event participants