WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In exchange for participating as an exhibitor at Pawsitively Elgin on July 22, 2023, at Springwater Conservation Area the Pawsitively Elgin Committee, referred to as the Show Management and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Catfish Creek Conservation Authority and Springwater Conservation Area.
I agree to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Show Management, or the employees, representatives, or agents of Show Management.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with attending the above-described event and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my employees for injury and loss or damage for my present at this show whether caused by the fault of myself, my representatives or the other third parties.
3. I agree to indemnity and defend Event Management against all claims, causing of actions, damages, judgements, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from me or my representative’s negligence recklessness or willful actions at Pawsitively Elgin.
4. I accept all risks associated with the use of the site and environs. I shall not make any claim or demand or take legal action, whatsoever, against Show Management or Hosts, the Event Partner, Event contractors, or the Facility for any loss, damage or injury howsoever caused, to the Exhibitor, its officers, directors, employees, agents, or their property.
5. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Show Management, Event Partner and the Facility, their respective officers, directors, agents, affiliates and employees, against all claims, costs and charges of every kind resulting from their occupancy of the Exhibitor Booth or its environs, for personal injuries, death, property damage or any other damage sustained by the Exhibitor or its officers, directors, agents, employees or those for whom in law they are responsible, or Show Management or a visitor to the Event.
6. I agree and acknowledge that I am not under so pressure or duress to sign this waiver and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this agreement if I so desire. 2